Monday, November 10, 2014

A Few Notes

I had fun with the bi-weekly sketch at Stamplorations.  I do not know why but the square sketches are difficult for me.  I thought it would be cute to do snowflakes and it looked to heavy so musical notes it will be!







I stamped musical notes on the white cardstock.  Then I punched out squares and adhered them diagonally to the base cardstock.  I stamped love and fussy cut it.  (Every time I fussy cut I tell myself it is time to invest in stamps with the die cuts that match!)  I used some metallic paint to change the color to gold.  Then I punched out some circles, and drew the musical notes.






This card is posted to:http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2014/11/bi-weekly-sketch-challenge-23.html
http://www.mybestienorge.blogspot.no/

2 comments:

  1. I have a tougher time with these challenges too when they involve smaller pieces. But I'm gonna have to try! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sure a fun take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete