Sunday, June 19, 2016

I've Been Framed June Release

Today we are talking masculine.   With this new set, I've Been Framed, it has a variety of images.  When I saw it, I saw the hat frame and sentiment. 




I decided to use the sentiment and some great hats.  My neice was given all her Grandmother's old hats.  Let me tell you, they made great hats back when.  We have used them for tea parties and had a blast.  So now, turning it masculine, I found some great hats that worked perfectly with the sentiment.  This paper looks so vintage and pairs up fantastically to make such a great masculine card!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the releases this week!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow...look at your card! I love how you were able to just get the sentiment and those embellies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card...masculine and classy :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and very fun card - love the chic, old-time look it has - so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING, Jerrie! I adore those big hats--they are fabulous with the sentiment! The vintage feel of the papers rocks, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete