Saturday, June 18, 2016

Eat Your Veg! June Release

Fresh from the garden with tons of a-peel is today's release!  I see tons of posibilities in this set.  I love the quirky, punny sentiments.





Today, I chose to use the chili pepper.  With those dorky googly eyes, it makes me laugh to add the sentiment.  I had this great vegi paper with the chili peppers to accompany the chili.  Some distressed ink makes this chili look like it is making a run for the boarder!  

Are you ready to Eat Your Vegi's with this  cute set?



Check out what my team mates have made using The Eat Your Vegi set.  Thanks for stopping by and comments are welcome.



                                     
<





6 comments:

  1. Jerrie, this card is so much fun! I love your creativity here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I LOVE IT!!! What a fun card...so creative :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senor Pepper, I presume?! I LOVE this, Jerrie! Such a darling way to dress up this pepper--and I love the sponging you did, too! Thank you so much for all your hard work at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...this is AWESOME! Way to make such a fun card that made me laugh when I saw it! I bow to your creativeness on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerrie - I giggled out loud over the fun of this card - love your disguised pepper - so awesomely done!!

    ReplyDelete