Friday, September 14, 2018

Fresh Baked

In the kitchen today with a great inspiration photo.  I just finished a making a shadow box with vintage kitchen gadgets so this photo really inspired me!  My BFF and I get together at the holidays and mass produce cookies for holiday trays.  Last year we made a tray for the nursing home activities department bake sale.  It was raffled off and a gentleman whos wife was in the nursing home won the tray.  He was so excited because he had homemade cookies!  All the procedes for the raffle went to funding the activities department activities for the residents. This is the stuff that blesses your heart!


Using stamps and die cuts they were placed in the heart.  I think everything is here but the kitchen sink!!  The rolling pin was popped up.


Have a great day and bake away!
Simon Says Wednesday
Work It Wednesday
Inspired By Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Love how everything is in a heart as when we bake it is from the heart isn't it? Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a pretty and cute card! I adore how you placed all the die cuts in the heart. Very creative and beautiful design element! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete