Saturday, November 4, 2017

Joy!

Welcome to the winter wonderland!  The stamp box is pretty lean but there is a hat stamp!  Shades of blue and the shaped tage  from Jen's tag is the inspiration today.

After stamping and adding the elements and adding the sequins,  the tag was spritzed with shimmer mist for the sparkls.



This was a fun tag to make and use some older stamps.  Thanks for stopping by and if you are missing the snow, come and enjoy my winter wonderland!

Joy! is linked to:
Twenty Five Days Of Christmas

3 comments:

  1. You've tucked a lovely wintry wonderland into your sweet tag! We have wintry wonderland here - currently -14C and about 8 inches of snow...and we're off to bike races (cyclo-cross, which run regardless of the weather). My husband is racing and I'm an official, so I'll be standing outside, turning into an ice cube, from 9am to 4:30 pm! Fortunately, the organizer has promised lots of hot coffee *grin* Thank you once again for sharing your artistry in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the color blue you worked with on this one and I can see the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete