Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Shake It Rudolph!

Kids, are you ready for a little wobbling action...watch Rudolph shake his tail end.  A wobble was place so the tail end would shake!  Because this is an interactive card I thought the kids would love it!!

Besides Rudolph, a little red polka dot paper and some evergreen twigs add some festive touches.  The tail end and evergreen twigs are die cuts.



Shake It Rudolph is linked to:
Send A Smile 4 Kids
TTCRD
Simon Says Wednesday
Double D Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
DL Art

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is so so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Traditional Christmas Colors’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jiggling Rudolph! I picked him up this year and have managed one card so far, but I did get some extra wobble springs for future use. What fun! I'm so glad to see this at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. I love Rudolf and that he can wobble his tail is awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is just as cute as cute can be Jerrie!! I just LOVE love love this wiggle butt reindeer!! Fabulous coloring and design my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha this is SOO funny :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, thank you for yourjoining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE.

    ReplyDelete